Tuesday, February 4, 2020

THE PEOPLE AT CHANDIGRAH SPINAL REHAB

I’d like to introduce you to my friends. I’m sitting here at the Seattle airport waiting for the last flight of my trip I can’t stop flipping through the photos of the friends I left in Chandigarh. The photos are likely just faces to many of you, but to me each face has a score of memories logged away in my mind. I look forward to the day where I can log more memories. Like a few of the others, this post will likely be more photos with captions.
Shikha and I. Shikha is a PT at Chandigarh, and my partner-in-crime for many adventures this trip.


This is Shobha, Sunil's wife and the lead nurse at the center. She is with Dr. Renee, a German PMR doctor from Italy that has been working with Chandigarh Spinal Rehab over the past few years. She joined the party my second week. 

The whole gang! 

The therapy team with the foreign visitors.

The nursing team with the foreigners.

Sunil with Dr. Renee and I. Sunil is the head of the therapy department and the reason I visited Chandigarh Spinal Rehab. Blame him. 

Shobha, Sunil and the foreigners.

All of everybody who keeps Chanidigarh Spinal Rehab running.

Amith and I. He is the therapy attendant and the one I trained to get my masala tea every morning. :) 

Vishaka, Shikha and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment